Great Is Team : What We Believe
• The scriptures of the Old and New Testament are verbally inspired by God and inerrant and infallible in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority.
• There is one God that eternally exists in one essence, yet as co-equals, the Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• God, the Father, is the infinite personal Creator of ALL and that man is made in His image.
• Jesus Christ is God, the living Word and Redeemer, who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. We believe in His sinless life, His miracles, His substitution and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His present life there as High Priest and Advocate for us.
• In the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity, who convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment. The Holy Spirit has come into the world to reveal and glorify Christ, to draws sinners to Christ, imparts new life in them, give comfort to believers and continually indwell them from the moment of spiritual birth and until the day of redemption.
• Salvation of man is wholly a work of God’s free grace and not the work, in whole or in part, of human goodness or religious ceremony. God credits His righteousness to those who put their faith on Christ alone for their salvation.
• In the existence of a personal devil, who still works in the world to kill, steal, deceive, and destroy the souls of men. He, his dominions, and all who do not receive Christ as their personal Savior will eternally perish.
• In the Church, whose mission it is for corporate worship, to preach, and teach the Scriptures to the entire world; and for the fellowship of Believers.
• In the power of prayer.